Sneakers Paint Collector
Water-based color dye for change, customize o restore your sneakers or accesories
The Tarrago Sneakers Paint Collector colors is a water-based color dye specially formulated to change the color, customize or restore your smooth leather, synthetic leather or canvas sneakers. Thanks to its high concentration of high-quality pigments, it has high hiding power. It offers high resistance to wet/dry friction and flexions, preventing the dye from cracking.
How to use:
- First of all clean the sneakers with the Sneakers Cleaner using the Sneakers Brush or the Tarrago Shoe Duster. For better results, we recommend use the Tarrago Conditioner.
- Before painting, it is so important to mix the content with the brush enclosed, until you obtain a homogeneous color.
3.1. We recommend using the included sponge to cover larger surfaces, paint one corner of the sponge and do circular movements on the sneakers surface.
3.2. For small details or customization, we recommend using the included Paint Brush.
3.3. If you have got and Airbrush you can use the neutral base to dilute the dye and maintain its properties
- For an optimal dying result let your sneakers dry for 12 hours and then apply protection with our nano protector.
- The last step is to wash all the accessories as the sponge, the airbrush or the paintbrush with water with the goal to prevent them from drying out.
We recommend that the applications must be very light, it is better to apply several thin layers than a single thick layer to prevent the scratches or the cracking paint.
It is important after drying the first layer of paint (1-3 minutes) apply a second layer if it is necessary, repeat the operation until you obtain your dream color.
Satin / Matt finish. To improve the strength of this finish, apply Sneakers Paint Neutral Base, and then the Sneakers Matt or Gloss Maker for matt or matte o glossy finish. Fast drying 1-3 minutes.
- Suitable for
- Smooth Leather, Synthetic Leather or Canvas Sneakers.
- Bottle 4.40 fl. oz.