In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of this domain is:
• Owner: DOMIS BARITTER, S.L.
• Address: Tavern, 41 At. A - 08006 Barcelona
• Email: email@example.com
• Contact: Tel: 93 742 20 59
• CIF: B64733777
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 40129 Folio 28 and Incription 1 dated January 08, 2008
The processing of personal data, as well as any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of online queries or purchase through the Online Store, blog, within the Website, will be carried out subject to the provisions with the legislation in force at each moment of Data Protection (Regulation EU 2016/679 of data protection) and development regulations, as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services to the information society and commerce electronic.
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, personal data is understood as "any information concerning identified or identifiable individuals".
DOMIS BARITTER, S.L. (hereinafter, SNEAKERSCARE) complies with the requirements established in the current legislation on Protection of Personal Data and development regulations.
1.- Information and purpose
• The only personal data that SNEAKERSCARE will have access to will be those that the user voluntarily provides.
• In this sense it is necessary that the User knows that, in order to access some services offered through the Web and social networks, personal data will be requested and forms will be filled in, the fields of which are obligatory in such a way that the omission of some of them may involve the impossibility that we can meet your request or not be able to access or use the aforementioned services and content, unless the form itself has data of voluntary completion.
o Provide the requested services and information.
o Manage and control the billing of orders made by registered users through the electronic platform (Online Store), obeying said personal data collection to a commercial relationship of purchase and sale of retail merchandise through catalog.
o Manage the surveys, claims, complaints and returns relevant to the purchase or service performed in accordance with existing quality regulations.
o Inform about the company, its promotions, services and registration in the newsletter.
o Being able to manage the order for delivery, for which it is necessary that your data must be processed by suppliers, such as a transport or courier company.
o Process the services within the access to the "customer" area or "my account" or "my basket" relative to the online store.
o Communicate any information that may be of interest to you.
o Carry out personnel selection management in the case of having sent a CV.
o Treat the information of the Blog in order to resolve queries regarding the products.
• Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the data protection legislation and Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), We inform you that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity through telephone, regular postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication.
• In the same way, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, fulfillment and control of the existing relationship with you regarding the management of the purchase and delivery of the product contracted with SNEAKERSCARE, as per example with the transport or courier providers, as well as the wholesaler if it were the case, in order to have at all times enough stock of merchandise, to attend and serve the goods acquired by the registered user within the electronic order platform and in all those cases in which it is authorized by a rule with the status of law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions occurs: a) The treatment or assignment is intended to satisfy a legitimate interest of the data controller or the transferee covered by said norm; b) The processing or transfer of data is necessary for the controller to fulfill a duty imposed by said regulation.
• Likewise, when the User provides their personal data using the e-mail address of contacts that may appear on the Website, they are expressly authorizing SNEAKERSCARE to process their Personal Data in order to attend to their requests for services.
Conexión a través de las redes sociales
It is possible that some of our services include features for social networks, such as the "Like" Facebook button and some add-ons, the "Share" buttons. In addition, you can choose to use the login on your own social networks, such as Facebook, to log in to some of our services. If you choose to connect through a social network or similar service, we may receive and store the authentication information for that service to allow you to log in, as well as any other information you choose to share when you connect to these services. These services can collect information such as the web pages you visited and the IP address and can set cookies to allow the correct functioning of the functions. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of the information collected by these third parties. It is your duty to review the statements or privacy policies relevant to the services of third parties that you use or to which you access or connect. If you do not want your personal information to be shared with your social media account provider or other users of the social networking service, do not connect your social media account with your account for services and do not participate in the social interaction function of services.
Likewise, with the confirmation of sending personal data through the form provided on the Website and the acceptance of the corresponding boxes, the user grants express consent for the processing of their personal data for the following purposes:
• The processing and management of the products acquired through the electronic order platform, billed by the person responsible for the Website, in accordance with the data collection form provided in said domain.
• The sending of advertising information of offers and liquidation of the products offered within the electronic platform of orders and marketed by the person in charge of the Website.
• The transfer of your data to the company Tarrago Brands International, SL, as the company responsible for the products you buy through the online store, so that it can send you information that may be of interest in terms of promotions, products and news in this regard and be able to receive newsletters or newsletters for this purpose.
The acceptance by the User of the processing of their data by SNEAKERSCARE, as well as of receiving commercial communications electronically in the established form, will always have the character of revocable without retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
Quality of the Data
The Web User and the recipient of the services provided will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the information provided, acting SNEAKERSCARE in good faith as a mere provider of the service.
Therefore, it is important that the information provided be true, truthful and lawful, reserving SNEAKERSCARE the right to exclude from the services those users who have provided false information, without prejudice to the possibility of initiating legal actions, undertaking to inform the changes that your personal data may suffer, in order for SNEAKERSCARE to have them updated at all times.
Conservation of data
SNEAKERSCARE will keep the personal data provided for as long as it is necessary for the duration of the bargaining relationship or the service provided and for commercial purposes as long as it does not show its opposition, suppression or limitation in its case.
In any case, to determine the data retention periods, the company considers the local laws, the contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. At the moment in which you exercise your right of suppression, opposition, corresponding limitation or when we consider that the processing of your data is no longer necessary, we will proceed in the event that it is possible to eliminate or destroy it safely unless it is necessary to conserve it by establishing some legal provision in which case we will inform you and keep them locked.
Protection and security
Regarding security and protection, we inform you that your data will be treated with the technical means, the level of security and the degree of protection that is legally required to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access authorized and the theft of the data that the User facilitates through the Web Site, and that will be treated with the due confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally, you are informed that you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation / suppression, opposition, limitation and portability, in the terms indicated in the data protection regulations, by contacting SNEAKERSCARE, or by e-mail info@ sneakerscare.com, or address C / Tavern 41, At. A, 08006 Barcelona or Tel: 93 742 20 59 and that in the event that you have suffered some type of interference in the exercise of your rights, you have the option of submitting a claim to the competent authority, the Data Protection Agency .